Discounts and Exclusive Offers
Blue Cross “Blue Advantage”
The Blue Advantage program allows Blue Cross members to save on medical, vision care and many other products and services offered by participating providers across Canada. The program is unique because it provides discounts at point-of-sale on the total cost of products and services from participating providers across Canada, regardless if the item is covered under your benefit plan. How does it work? Present your Blue Cross ID card and mention the Blue Advantage program to the participating provider.
Polar Windows & doors
Enjoy 32% off your new windows and doors with the polar partner program
As a pensioners of CP, you are automatically entitled to a 32% discount on Polar Windows products. That’s more than a quarter of the cost of your window or door replacement.
Additionally, Polar will donate 2% of the total price to The Heart & Stroke Foundation. So you get to pay less for quality windows and doors while making a difference in the community.
Call 1.888.729.6629 or visit us online and quote CP discount code PPP# CP 16 to set up a FREE in-home estimate today.
Rocky Mountaineer is pleased to offer CP employees, pensioners and travel companions a discount on Rocky Mountaineer’s Canadian rail trips.
These offers are valid on all Canadian routes offered by Rocky Mountaineer, subject to availability. Discounted travel must be booked directly through Rocky Mountaineer. Employees and Pensioners can call 1-877-460-3200 to book travel.
Discounted travel must be booked over the phone, directly with Rocky Mountaineer. Call 1-877-460-3200.
Ford of Canada has a special rate for CP pensioners who are looking to purchase certain types of automobile. If you are interested, visit the Ford Partner website and enter Partner Code XB350.
As a CP pensioner or survivor, you can take advantage of a preferred rate offered by Enterprise Car Rental.
Call 1-800-593-0505 to make a reservation by phone and give the agent the account number XVC5381 to receive the discounted rate. When making a reservation via their website, enter XVC5381 in the “Promotion Code or Account Number” field to receive the discounted rate.
Home or Car Insurance
As a valued retiree of Canadian Pacific, you and your family can benefit from preferred group insurance rates for home and auto insurance, which could save you hundreds of dollars.
To find out how much you can save, call 1 877 476 6727 and speak to a representative today or visit www.marsh.ca/quote to request a quote.
The program, administered by Marsh Canada Limited and underwritten by Novex Insurance features:
Preferred group discounted insurance rates, and much, much more;
- My home & auto – combine your home & auto insurance – one policy, one payment, one expiry date and receive additional discounts
- Easipay – flexible and convenient payment options – multiple payment plans with no service charges;
- Novex Assistance – Legal Information Service and Home Assistance (emergency baby sitting, housekeeping, and home care services)
- Claims Service Guarantee – 24/7 Emergency Claims Service – in the event of an emergency claim you’ll be put in touch with a Claims Representative within 30 minutes or Novex Insurance will write you a cheque for the amount of your annual premium up to $1,000
- Homemaking/Nursing Care – If you or your spouse has been hospitalized for 2 days or more, Novex Assistance can help you find a homemaker to assist with light housekeeping and meals when you return home.
- Insurance for cottages, camps and other vacation properties
- Family Care Assistance – Novex can refer you to licensed child care providers or local babysitting services if you need someone to care for your children or grandchildren
We are very pleased to be able to make this offer available to you and your family and we encourage you to call for a quote to see how much you can save.
The NCCPPA negotiated an exclusive 10% discount for Blue Cross travel insurance for CP pensioners. Call Blue Cross directly at 1-866-544-7720 to receive the discount.